- Last time you did this was HELLth week. Go back and look at your time. Did you improve? If not, why? Please post to comments.
- TWO DBs = a lot of weight for pressjacks. If we've got your back flared up, use only ONE.
- If your back is worked from this week, convert KB swings to Superman back ext.
- High rep workouts are still meant to be done with terrific form.
- The conditioning curls are counted 1+1=1. Like God intended.
- Remember, arms should get all the way straight, and then all the way bent on conditioning curls. Let the hips do the rest. It's OK to put a bunch of shoulder and torso into these. You're supposed to.
- Go at those rope jumps like your house is on fire and the only thing you have to knock the flames down with is the wind of your rope.
- Keep track of the highest consecutive number of rope jumps. You may surely go above 1000 if you are on a roll.
- "But, Neil ... are you SURE we cannot partition?"
- I am sure.
Hey all, Sid Lawson is going to be at the gym tomorrow morning demo'ing some cool new all natural beauty products called Beautycounter. As you know, she takes her health very seriously. Here is a blurb Sid sent me:
At Beautycounter, we’re committed to a health and safety standard that goes well beyond what’s required by U.S. law: We’ve banned the use of more than 1,500 questionable or harmful chemicals through our "Never List”—all while ensuring our products perform and that they’re as indulgent as any other luxe shampoo, lipstick, or oil in the market.
Sid will be at the gym from 5:45 am through the 9:30 am. Check her stuff out. I've been looking into it since she told me about it. Excited for the day they come out with some stuff for gents. Check it out yourself HERE.
This spoke to me today.