Daily Extras - for time:
1000 m row
25 monster complexes 55/75
1000 m row
- Anything you can do with a KB can be (mostly) done with a DB.
- Careful taking that KB OH. If you are off by just a little, you won't have been the first person who forcefully shoved the handle of it into your mouth (chin, neck).
- In order for those step back pass through lunges to count for the Rx, a knee must touch the ground each time. Otherwise you are scaling. Which is cool. Unless you aren't.
- Confused folk will often ask, "Should we be concerned with extending our hips at the top of a box jump?" Answer is: Sure! And also, I don't care! Fact is, short and long box jumps are each as hard as the other. The sweet spot occurs somewhere in the middle. We program for the sweet spot. Everybody's sweet spot is just a bit different. If someone wants to make them harder - fine! But remember, harder doesn't always = better.
- Dropped the usual weight on those monster complexes due to the high number of squats you'll be doing during the workout. If you legs are fried, drop the squat and just do the power clean with the complex.
Want a good butt shaper? Try this! Kym is doing hip thrusters with 65# on an incline bench. If it hurts your hips, use a folded mat to cushion the bar. Squeeze at the top to get max benefit. #gpp #gppfit #gppfitness #hipthrusters #inclinebench #fitness #optimalhealth #buttshaping #glutes #girlswholift #humpday #gokym #dothework #sweatonthefloor #squeezethosecheeks