Daily Extras - Add:
100 rope jumps + 10 extra reps PER EXERCISE, per round.
- 400 m run takes roughly 2 min.
- You're not on the clock today. Just strive to get this done. It's best if you are operating at a level 7 out of 10 intensity. If you have been going flat-out all week (like, still sore from Tuesday) you might even benefit from working at a level 6. If you are still fresh - STORM IT, man.
- We switched the normal run in this workout for rope jumps. We've put a lot of miles on you already this week. Well, relatively. We need a break
- Today would be a good day to work on your cardio weaknesses. IOW do what you like for the cardio portion. Usually we like you to adhere strictly to the programming prescribed since our days build upon each other. Today, however, since you are not on the clock, and since your only measurement of success is to post "Done" you may switch the cardio portion at will. Just make a note of it to comments so you'll know how it affected you. Do not alt or sub other movements - unless you have specific needs.
- Last thing. Watch those good mornings! They can leave you hobbling if you don't maintain a neutral spine throughout the movement. If you're not sure if you are maintaining a neutral spine, use the mirrors for help - OR ask a trainer/vet.
Burpe snatches are spooky!