Workout Notes (by Linds):
- The video demonstrating the OH step back lunges shows an alternating lunge. For the purposes of this workout, don't alternate. Continuously step back with the same leg until all reps have been completed for that side.
- Note that the previous reps for the lunges on this workout was 20 ea. leg, it has been changed to 10 reps on the left, 10 on the right for a total of 20 reps (R+L=2). You’re welcome!
- Box switches remain (R+L=1).
- Start SLOWLY on those high windmills. As the rounds progress you're hamstrings and sides will loosen up and you may be able to get a bit faster, but give yourself a couple of rounds to warm-up first.
- Also, your shoulders might be tired today, especially with that OH hold. If that’s the case, go down in weight on the high windmills or use the alt which is a low windmill.
- Added some runs for today because we needed some outside hoofing (as Judy would say).
Are you beach body ready?