Daily Extras -
Cover 1.5 miles. Walk it, hike it, jog it, run it, row it, jump it (1500 rope jumps). Whatever. Just cover it - AFAP!
- You KNEW this one would be included in HELLth Week! Before you slam your phone/keyboard down in disgust, please note the changes (2.0).
- Why the "2.0?" Well, we did burpees yesterday. And aren't inchworms are just glorified burpees? It's not that we shouldn't be doing burpees two days in a row. Its fine if we do. Let's just not do it today. Plus, the inchworms with a tuck jump and the v-ball transfers are clunky. On our 4th day of HELLth week, we need things to be a bit more smoothly while doing an epic amount of work (i.e. starting our year off right!).
- Note the weight of the tic tocks. They are more heavy than you are used to.
- Make sure you roll over to the hips on each rep of swipers.
- Wait! Didn't those used to be called "wipers?" Oooh. Good catch. We did, at one time, call these "wipers." There are still places on our site and social media channels where you will see this. Upon examining the word "wipers" we quickly became dissatisfied with move altogether. "Wipers," being such a wimpy word, calls immediately into question the efficiency and effectiveness of the exercise. We knew we had to change it. Changing the name ALWAYS changes the quality of a thing. Am I right South Davis Training and Fitness (formerly Skills?). Am I right Vasa Fitness (formerly Gold's Gym)? By simply adding the "S" at the beginning of this wimpy word, we think you'll agree, this movement has become 100% more effective and efficient.
What is "Old No. 7?" It's time for this article again:
Take Pride in Yourself - (musings by Neil)
NWA Peeps opening that rib-cage!