Happy HELLth Week!
OYOC - (On YOUR own count)
Shoulder Medley - 4 rounds then move on
After each round, take 20 walking lunge steps (R+L=2). This is your "rest."
Triceps Medley - 4 rounds then move on
After each round, complete 20 box jumps. This is your "rest."
Ab Medley - 4 rounds then move on
After each round complete 15 burpees. This is your "rest."
Biceps 21’s - 4 rounds then move on (see demo)
7 bottom to half 25/45
7 half to full 25/45
7 full 25/45
After each round, complete 20 Aussie pullups. This is your "rest." Yep, this one is going to sting a bit.
Post Rx or reps completed to comments.
Daily Extras -
for lunges, add 20 reps (R+L=2)
for box jumps, add 10 reps
for burpees, add 10 reps
for Aussies, add 10 reps
- Usually we cap a week like this off with a soul crusher, but we promised some programming this week.
- Not that this workout isn't ROUGH in it's own way. Sucker is LONG!
- Here is the thing, you should be feeling a bit wrecked this week, but NOT injured. If you've got something nagging at you (back, shoulders, neck, or whatever), back off of it. Give it a break.
- Note above it says, "a bit wrecked." If you are COMPLETELY wrecked do only 1-3 rounds per muscle group and lighten up the weight. Remember, this week is all about starting the year off on the right foot.
- Move quickly. Although shaping workouts are meant to be performed at a slower pace than workouts "for time" you'll need to stay quite active to get it all done in under 50 min as Rx.
Burning astronaut pee could help cure osteoporosis? The more you know ...
DW heart HW!