Daily Extras - 50 Aussie pullups
- It's best if you begin with the push presses. That is, after the warm-up (pushups).
- Side lateral raises are perhaps the most cheated on of all movements. The recommended weight is very high here. Don't be afraid to decr weight. To do these right, be looking for ANY extra moves or momentum generated (slop!) - AND GET RID OF IT! Start with the DBs hanging at your sides. Not together in front of you. Stand rigidly, with slightly bent knees and elbows. Now, slowly raise the DBs until your arms are parallel to the floor. Pause the movement for 1 full second and
- Troubles with SLRs?
- Need full ROM on those OH strict presses today. Each movement must be done from shoulders (touch them with the weight) to arms fully extended. Those halfies you'd see in other places won't do. Unless you are injured, half-reps are a cop out.
- New rule for push presses: You must NOT allow your heels to leave the ground. This will require you to put more PUSH in your push presses. Also, these are not thrusters. Those are coming soon enough! :)
- Remember, we are intro'ing the new Shaping Bias Wednesday night. It'll take about 45 mins to explain and answer questions. Shaping bias looks good on. You'll love how you look come springtime.
- High Fitness starts Thursday night. Come out and get a little extra cardio and shaping every Thursday night at 7 courtesy of our own Candice! It's going to be a party! Come play.
OH, that's who ...
Now that Tony has brought her to life, we shall call her OLIVIA! It's cool. Henry needed a buddy.