Daily Extras - 1/2 Hells Bells
-Starting with "go," then every minute after that you must complete burpees.
-Continue completing burpees on the minute and performing kettlebell swings until you have accumulated 100 KB swings.
- Ever try it KONG STYLE?
AMRAP in 20 min of:
5 deadlifts 135/225
5 power cleans 95/135
5 push press 95/135
- You need to have the fundamentals of this workout down first. Don't even try it if you haven't been with us for 6 months, or so. If you've never done this workout before, don't try it either. Surely don't try it if you still have movement anomalies. In other words, if you've been told by a trainer you have trouble keeping a strict inward curve to your lumbar spine and/or have poor flexibility in your shoulders - DON'T. If you don't completely understand all of the moves here - DON'T.
- However, if you are looking for a unique challenge from this workout. And if you are feeling particularly up to it. Give this a look and/or try.
- Can the flu turn into pneumonia?
Events This Week:
- Shaping Bias meeting Wednesday @ 7 pm.
- High Fitness with Candice starts Thursday @ 7 pm.
What an amazing shot. Kym M. using her fitness up Little Cottonwood Canyon.