Daily Extras -
Continue on for 7 extra minutes.
- Never let pride overrule your common sense.
- The GPP Soreness Scale
- Thrusters hate your low back. They will make you pay for form faults and slop. Keep your elbows up and in. First move is back through your heels. Squat to parallel or below only if you know you have good form and a slight inward curve (neutral spine) to your low back.
- If thrusters hurt your wrists, you are doing it wrong. Please have a trainer show you the correct way to rack your bar. Or try the alt (to the R)
- Don't push your bar to OH. Thrust it. Taking the bar OH is a hip move, not an arm push. Use the upward momentum of your squat to take the bar OH to arms fully extended.
- This workout works better sans shoes.
- I have no real burpee advice. Burpees are burpees. Crush them!
In keeping with tradition, GPP HQ will be closed Tuesday, July 24th in observance of Pioneer Days (Utah's founder's day).