Perform 8 rounds of 20 seconds work followed immediately by 10 seconds rest for each of the following exercises. Complete all 8 rounds before moving to the next exercise.
Post total reps for KB swings & rope jumps, distance for row & ellipse to comments.
- What changed? I added a squat to make it more of a balanced workout. Also, I alternated the lifting exercises with the cardios.
- There will only be a :30 sec transition time between exercises.
- Play with the weight on the lat pull down. Don't be stuck on the suggested numbers. I usually do pretty well with 10-11. Most female vets do well with 6-7.
- Also, did you know, on the lat pull down, that if you have one weight stack on 7 and the other on 8 you are doing 7 1/2. Yep, it's a tweener. Now you know.
- If no lat pull down - jumping pullups
- If no elliptical - mountain climbers
- if no spin bike - box jumps
Holiday Hours - GPP HQ will be closed Memorial Day.