Daily Extras -
Repeat portion of complex from 10 down to 1 before completing the cool down. Include this with your time.
- I took the run out of it last week, so that makes this week's Dead Monsters completely different right?
- You HAVE to keep your back straight (neutral spine) throughout these movements. Be careful, sometimes, as you get tired, you'll lose form and let some slop creep in. NO SLOP! You may pay dearly for it!
- "(W)" just means "winter." If you live where it is warm and NOT slippery, go ahead and replace "cardio" for a 800 m run.
- If you have to go down in weight use DBs and do a step back instead of a roll out. Bars with little 10s on the ends will taco. No bueno!
- During the pyramid - go hard (if you are ready) vets!
- Remember, don't do 10 full complexes for the multiples. Do the multiples by performing reps of each individual movement before moving to the next movement. See vid for demo.