Daily Extras - Replace 1 min cardio for 2 min!
- That Smith machine bench press is cool. Hope you kept a record of the weights you used last time, some of you got pretty sore from this.
- I wouldn't do this on a regular bench press. 50 presses is NO JOKE! Don't want to put yourself at risk of dropping the weight on your neck!
- Don't alternate the biceps curls.
- If you KNOW (a few of you salty vets will) you'll go under 20 min to get this done, do the extras!
- Post your time.
Never Miss a Monday!
Mondays are the most powerful day to workout. Srsly. Science has shown, those who workout on Mondays are more successful in other aspects of their lives. Did you know ...
- Those who workout on Monday are more likely to do more workouts through the week AND have higher quality workouts?
- You'll be happier throughout the week if you workout on Mondays. Did you know the average office worker doesn't even crack a smile until close to noon?
- You'll have less anxiety throughout the week.
- You'll have more self-control. Exercise produces a hormone called GABA that is responsible for helping you quell cravings.
What I'm saying is, to nail this 40 workout thing, you've gotta get into it today. :)
BTW - Are you on course? Please post total number of workouts completed so far to comments.
I'm at 11 = on track!