Perform 8 rounds of 20 seconds work followed immediately by 10 seconds rest for each of the following exercises. Complete all 8 rounds before moving to the next exercise.
I always write, "post total reps to comments." Since nobody really counts these, post a fitness hack to comments. Please gear towards rookies.
Daily Extras -
Choose 2 of the movements above (or a weak area) and do them again!
- Over the years I've insisted that you count reps of the Tabata's and post to comments. I realize now, this is mostly impossible for most of us. Instead, post approx reps per round of Tabata's to comments. Or, just do the hack thing. Seriously, nobody ever posted a hack yet. It's weird.
- Let me know what you think about that uni DB thruster.
- Stay back on those heels throughout the thruster.
- Note the high resistance level of the elliptical.
- Ski squats should balance out the the thrusters. Don't skip them.
- Chest up and high on the pass through lunges please.
Are you subscribed to our social media pages? If not, here's what you might be missing.