Daily Extras - None today. I was a little sketchy on that fourth round. Wanted to do fewer rounds. Shmoop and Tara out-voted me.
- I'd do this one in the order written.
- It's a lot of jacked ropes. Remember, you are not counting the hits, you are counting the ins.
- Snake em if you got em.
- The KB will drift just a little further up during the Jack than what we usually call for. Do what comes natural, unless natural = super far from the norm.
- If you are inexperienced with the press jacks, use only 1 DB.
- Keep those abs tight on the press jacks. Well, actually, keep them tight on everything.
- Plank jacks will be a treat right after those v-ups.
- try to do the row in under 1 min.
- Thanks, once again to Shmoopy for this fantastic new workout. Actually, it's pretty jacked up, yo!
Some have wondered, "Why Step BACK lunges?"