Daily Extras - where it calls for 30 reps, do 50!
- You are not on the clock today, but stay busy.
- It is usually a better idea to slow up and concentrate on form vs. going hard at the clock when you are performing heavy deadlifts and power cleans back to back. That being said, there are exceptions to every rule. By the way, "heavy" is a relative term here. Some of you will want/need to go heavier. If the recommended weights above are well within your wheel house - don't be shy to step up a little.
- Do as written. Start at the top and chip your way through it.
- You may not partition. Once you've started an exercise, break-set if you need, but do not go to another exercise until you are finished with the one you have started.
- You'll need to watch your low back today. Concentrate on keeping a perfect inward curve (neutral spine) to your low back while doing deadlifts and power cleans. Don't lose focus once you get tired.
- Grip strength will also become an issue if you don't space out some pull-centric lifts with some push-centric lifts. It's the main reason we recommend doing it as written.
I haven't been on a snowmobile in over 30 yrs. What a workout!