Daily Extras - Do the squats (100).
- Consider doing the extras.
- TWO DBs = a lot of weight for pressjacks. If we've got your back flared up, use only ONE.
- If you know high rep KBs will twinge your lower back, convert KB swings to Superman back ext.
- High rep workouts are still meant to be done with terrific form.
- The conditioning curls are counted 1+1=1. Like God intended.
- Remember, arms should get all the way straight, and then all the way bent. Let the hips do the rest. It's OK to put a bunch of shoulder and torso into these. You're supposed to.
- Go at those rope jumps like your house is on fire and the only thing you have to knock the flames down with is the wind of your rope.
- Keep track of the highest consecutive number of rope jumps. You may surely go above 1000 if you are on a roll.
I think I said something like "smile!" Somehow Tony must have heard (in my best Austin Powers accent) "You're a TIGERRRR!"