Repeat entire sequence with L before moving on.
Repeat entire sequence with L
Post "DONE" to comments.
- You'll get from this workout, exactly what you put into it.
- :30 sec is a LONG rest. Make use of it by getting set up for the next mvmt.
- I wouldn't worry too much about adjusting the bike seat. Just leave it all the way down. Yes, it'll be harder on your legs, but that's, kind of, the point!
- Keep speed of elliptical between 65-75.
- If no elliptical for single legs ... do single leg walking lunges for equal time. It looks like THIS sans biceps curl.
- If no bike for 1 leg pedaling ... do SLS2S raw.
- If no rowers for 1 leg rowing ... Dammit, get a rower! In the mean time do glute step ups.
- Keep the speed of your elliptical between 65-75.
- If you don't put your whole body into that ellipse for 1 arm elipse, it'll be hard to keep the speed up. Note how much Shmoopy is using her hips and shoulders.
- We suggest lighter weights for the spinning curl-ups (bis to OH). :90s is a LONG time.
- Better Twist Pull
- Those burpee snatches can be awkward if you don't burpee over the top. Note KB placement as Kitty does her burpee. Gents, as you do this, please try not to put a dent in my KBs.
- No elliptical ... do twist punches M/H.
- No bikes ... do curl-ups while running. Lemon style.
- I'm sick of these too. I promise to put them away for a while.
- That being said, I've been looking forward to this all week!
Like father, like son. (Josh & Noah).