- Your challenge today is to perform all of the movements with perfectly strict form. IOW no momentum. Of course we aren't talking about the run, row, or rope jumps. Everything else is strict.
- Use 2-0-2-1 speed for each exercise.
- This is going to be ROUGH for those K2Es. Try though.
- You'll need to slow your situp down a bit. Usually we blow through those with quite a bit of momentum generated from the arms and the last situp. We just sort of ricochet out of our last one into the next. Note the speed recommendation is 2-0-2-1. The "1" means you should pause for a deliberate count between each rep.
- While you are pausing between each rep, make sure you keep the movement loaded. By that I mean, don't rest between reps. Keep tension on the muscle without shorting the ROM.
- The rope jumps will be ROUGH if you put them directly after the SLR (vets: HINT).
Super proud of you Stacey! Thank you for the inspiration.
"THIS DRESS! I bought this dress for Miss Utah 5 years ago, but was never able to wear it. I never fit into it. Now, I'm fitter than ever and I FINALLY was able to wear my favorite dress EVER! Thanks GPP FIT and Neil Anderson for getting me where I am today!"