- Remember, we are only JUST getting back into our heavy stuff after a long summer running and shaping. Since we haven't been going heavy with power lifts or parts of the OLYs, some of you will need to scale back a bit until your body is up to speed. How can you know if you need to scale back a bit? If you are wondering - you do!
- Each rep is touch and go! Don't count the set if you are dropping between each rep. That being said,
- DROP that stupid bar if you get in trouble. Where people get hurt most often is while trying to recover a fast lift (power clean, PSC) that has been missed. NEVER, NEVER, NEVER a good idea. If that bar isn't precisely where you want it when you accelerate it to the racked position - BAIL! Live to lift another set, man.
- Might consider trowing down 50-100 stab situps after this workout to decompress the spine a bit.
- Those of you doing the new shaping bias, go ahead and use this for DL day, if you like.
If I were a decorator (why not?!), and someone asked me to do the floors in their house (it could happen ...), I'd do this! Love how pushups & pullups days make this place look.