Daily Extras - Only if you HATE yourself :).
50 deadlifts 95/135
- You don't want to start with the KB swings. Wait to do them until after the crunches. In fact, it'll be best if you perform the warm-up exercises in the order written.
- Thrusters are notorious for making your back twinge if you get out of whack a bit (poor form). Be careful with the weight you select.
- Thrusters are also notorious soremakers. This is redundant, but BE CAREFUL.
- Remember, thrusters are about generating drive from your hips to drive the bar OH.
- If your hams and glutes are roughed up tomorrow, give us a "HELL YEAH!" in comments.
Hey GPPeeps! Sign your kids up for this 4 week session of GPP ACADEMY starting March 1st. This class is a great way for your kids to shake off the winter blahs! Our own Lil' Kate who's been with us since age 17 is our qualified instructor. She has a Masters Degree in Exercise Physiology and is a certified PE instructor at schools throughout the valley. Not to mention, she's also a certified GPP trainer. Your kids will be in good hands! Forward this to anyone you know with a child between the ages of 8-12. #gpp #gppfit #gppfitness #kidsclasses #gppacademy #march #fitkids #optimalhealth #nevertooyoung #shakeitoff #getfit #funtimes #groupfitness #lilkate
This starts tomorrow. We really don't have room in the class for more participants, but if you get ahold of email@example.com, she might be persuaded to let a couple more kids in.
Cost $55 for 4 weeks.