by Neil Anderson
This diet program has been responsible for more lost weight than any other food program I have ever come across. I developed it in 2001 after reading some research on keeping metabolism high during low calorie dieting. You will lose 5+ lbs per week if you are able to stick with it. You will also keep that hard-earned GPP muscle if you are doing the workouts daily.
This program is very effective. It works. Be perfect with it and you will make great progress. Only do this program for 6 weeks then take a break. You may go back on it after giving you body a 2 week break. Good luck...Write to me with any questions.
1 cup cottage cheese
Lunch (if you are out and about this is a 6” sub)
Sandwich: 2 pieces of bread, 1 oz. of cheese, tomatoes, lettuce, mustard, pickles and 3-4 oz. of meat – (ham, turkey, roast beef, chicken)
4-6 oz. chicken breast, 1 cup vegetables
- 3 days on (1000 calories), 1 day off (up to 2000 calories females/3200 males).
- Must take daily multi-vitamin.
- Must drink 64 oz. of water per day.
- Must do GPP workouts daily.
- Cannot cheat; if you cheat you must go off this diet.
- This diet can be counterproductive if misused.