- Today's notes are a bit of a critique of my own training skills. When we first developed this "Monster Complex" move (Dec 18, 2013) we were super excited about putting it out. This move has it all - push, pull, squat & core!
- We filmed the demo for the movement as we tested it. It was good demo, thanks to how quickly Chelsea picked up on this new move. She did it perfectly as instructed. We are lucky we had her for the demo. But now that we all have a little more experience with it, we've discovered it needs some tweaking.
- To get more out of this move, walk the bar back closer to your body with each rep than Chels does in this demo. As you bring it back closer to your shins (let the bar touch) sit back through your heels and set your back before lofting it to your shoulders.
- The demo vid is fine, but we at GPP strive for excellence.
- To do this move with DBs (off-site), drop DBs to the ground and walk feet back to plank position. Do pushup and reverse by "pulling" both feet back up to piked position. continue as above.