Add 3 pullups & 10 kettle squats and complete another round. Continue adding 3/10 reps to rounds for as long as you are able. Take no break-sets. Upon your first break-set (pause in the movement) you have finished the workout. Move quickly between exercises.
Post longest string of pullups & kettle squats completed to comments.
- That Kettle Squat is a very different thing from our normal GPP KB swing. Please see vid to the R for explanation.
- Get those squats to parallel!
- Pull the KB down at belly button height.
- If you have a net total of "0" kipping pullups, you may begin with Jumping pullups instead. Start at 5 reps and go up by 5 reps per round.
- Careful now ... It's been a while since we did high volume kips. If you haven't been keeping up with em in your off time, or if you've missed the last few we've done - scale baby, SCALE!
- A "break-set" is where you pause for a rest in the middle of a work set. Today, you get no breaks. Try instead to string every rep consecutively. Doing so will help you break through fitness plateaus.
- The GPP Jumping Pullup.
- How to do a Kipping Pullup.