- New workout by Shmoopy/Linds/Neil and Kohl named it! Tested it after my burpee workout yesterday. That swing squat rocks! To get the most out of it sit deep into that squat each time.
- Don't angle the KB so far away from you at the bottom of the movement that you have to round your back to reach it.
- Pause each swing squat in the bottom of the move for a count.
- Do the swing squats OTC, if possible. Once finished with your 20 reps, begin the clock for the rest of the workout.
- You have 1 min to complete the 200m run.
- No stinkbugging. No swag-backing.
- Alt for the side plank is: raised hand on floor, feet unstacked.
- Press low back into floor during leg hold. Use hands to rock pelvis "back."