Daily Extras - Do the "Plus" version. That's 2 extra rounds.
Be warned, your workout will extend into the next class period. You'll likely need to be a little patient and not be on the clock, or just wait a couple min while the trainer demos the workout for the next class.
- It's CORE week! Giddyup!
- The GPP Soreness Scale - Musings by Neil
- Put the saddle all the way down. Do your pedaling out of the saddle. Sprint!
- Experiment with a heavier KB swing. It might take a step up (35/54) to really tax you.
- You should be breathing heavy throughout this entire workout.
- Limit transition times. Those 5 secs come at you fast. Be looking ahead to the next station.
- Don't bother strapping yourself into the row. Takes too long. Plus you are only going to be there, like, 55 seconds.
- No bikes/rowers? Cool. Any 1 min cardio move aimed at incr HR is fine (burpees, running, rope jumps, plate switches, etc.).