Perform 8 rounds of 20 seconds work followed immediately by 10 seconds rest for each of the following exercises. Complete all 8 rounds before moving to the next exercise.
Post total reps for KB swings & rope jumps, distance for row & ellipse to comments.
- If I were you, I'd put one of the lifting exercises in between each of the cardios. I would especially put a cardio between the burpees and pushups.
- There will only be a :30 sec transition time between exercises.
- Play with the weight on the lat pull down. Don't be stuck on the suggested numbers. .
- Also, did you know, on the lat pull down, that if you have one weight stack on 7 and the other on 8 you are doing 7 1/2. Yep, it's a tweener. Now you know.
- If no lat pull down - jumping pullups
- If no elliptical - mountain climbers
- if no spin bike - box jumps