- The most important thing to remember with these band twist punches and high elbow band pulls is to keep the wrist, elbow, and shoulder all on the same plane. There should be no bend in the wrist or drop in the elbow. All three joints aligned will save you from potential injuries in these joints.
- The focus of the movement should be in the core. It's core/ab day.
- Originate the power of the movement in the hips, not the arms.
- This is an OTC (On Trainer's Count). Come on time if you can, so we can all storm it together!
- Watch the YouTube video (R) for DB alts if you don't have access to resistance bands.
Oh, yeah ... it was our birthday yesterday!