Daily Extras -
Walk 2 miles. See if you can loosen up some of that leg soreness.
- I'm guessing we need day off from legs. Enjoy. I doubt we'll be so lucky tomorrow or Fri.
- Changed this a little from years passed. Nearly 200 Aussies aren't advisable (anymore...:).
- Do the alt. curls conditioning style.
- Might need a bit of monkey motion (see vid) to get all the bent rows. Maybe a skosh, is all.
- If your elbows are tweaking from swinging biceps curls, lighten up and strict them.
- It's not my birthday! This USED to be my B-Day workout. Started at 40ish reps. Would add a rep every year on my b-day. At some point I figured it was enough! Might pull it out and re-vamp on the big 5-0. But you have a couple of years before that happens. OK, not really that long.
Made this a long time ago. I feel like it's still relevant.
Holy guacamole! Today's #gppfit workout was rough - it's my first @gppneil workout in... 2 years??? Felt amazing to get back to my workout roots. 😄 P.S. GPP workouts can be found for FREE on their website, along with demos for every movement at GPPfitness.com. New workout posted Monday through Saturday! Not affiliated - just love good peeps, effective workouts, and helping others get closer to optimal health.