- If you are a little sore from all the pulling yesterday, trade out the pullups for pushups (strict).
- If it is nice weather where you are, trade the rope jumps for a 200 m run (1 min).
- Note the size of the KB. Go bigger if you are able.
- I wrote this workout because of an ongoing joke I had with Meg a bunch of years back. She was still coaching classes and working out daily, right up to her due date with Ryker (3rd child). She was a little frustrated and SUPER TIRED. You know that look little mamas get in their eyes around the end of the 40th week? Meg had it at 36! Haha! Anyway, I told her, if she was still carrying him by week 40, I'd help her out a bit. Funny thing is, SHE DID THE "WATER BREAKER" WORKOUT at week 40. And NO ... it didn't break her water!
- Even though it didn't really work for Meg, be careful with this one all you little prego mamas!
- "But wait! Isn't it bad for pregnant people to exercise?" Um, get with the times, man. Literally hundreds of ladies have done GPP while pregnant. Many, many of them have worked out at GPP in the morning and gone to deliver their babies later that day.
- Questions about working out while pregnant? Read THIS.
- Just because others have done GPP while pregnant, doesn't mean you shouldn't consult your doctor first. Make sure you do! Then storm it! Unless she says, "You have a very particular limitation that precludes you working out while pregnant."
😨😰😱This workout is no joke! @samvillalash and @hollyjeannet had max HR's of 186 and 185, and their average was 158 and 176! We don't program our workouts to achieve a certain HR, but you'll feel your heart pumpin on this one for sure!😱😰😨🧡🖤🧡🖤🧡🖤🧡🖤🧡🖤🧡🖤🧡🖤 #gpp #gppfit #gppfitness #community #gppeeps #optimalhealth #aspectsofhealth #fitness #fitnessfamily #fitnessservesyou #getfit #neilanderson #hq #gym #sweatfest #hr #maxhr #averagehr #workout #cardio #20minutes #trainforlife #physicalpreparedness #burpothrusto #burpees #thrusters #barbell