Perform 8 rounds of 20 seconds work followed immediately by 10 seconds rest for each of the following exercises. Complete all 8 rounds before moving to the next exercise. Exercises are:
Post reps completed to comments.
- Most of the time T2T superman back extensions are done slowly on trainer's count. Not TODAY. Today, do as many full ROM extensions you can in the 20 sec "work" period. During the "rest" period, hold the UP (extended) position until the clock beeps to go again. If you must break a set, try to take the break during the 20 sec "work" phase. If you can, try hard to hold the UP position all the way through the 10 sec "rest."
- Remember to switch hands on the High Windmills at 4. Here is the alt for the high windmill if you have shoulder flexibility issues.
- Straighter legs are better on the v-ups.
- Straighter arms and legs are better on the Supermans.
- Be a little careful on those high windmills. Ease into them. If it's been a while since you did them, or if you aren't all the way warmed up, they could lead to roughed up hammys.
🍎🍏🍎We all know we should eat healthier. Here's a great reminder of what the healthiest foods are to put in our bellies!🍎🍏🍎Refer to this website and read the whole article to get more details!! 🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦 https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/20-most-weight-loss-friendly-foods#section19 🥚🍳🥚🍳🥚🍳🥚🍳🥚🍳🥚🍳🥚 #gpp #gppfit #gppfitness #community #gppeeps #optimalhealth #aspectsofhealth #fitness #fitnessfamily #fitnessservesyou #getfit #neilanderson #nutrition #healthyfoods #eatclean