- Normally, I would have programmed many more reps in a workout like this. Thing is, I need a gasser today. This means you'll need to be going from thing to thing quickly. Therefore the lower rep scheme.
- It also means that "thing to thing" needs to be heavy. If the suggested weight isn't making you breathe heavily I suggest more weight. <--- Rookies ignore!
- V-ups are meant to offset the KB swings. Attack them! <--- Rookies ignore!
- Be strict as possible on the biceps.
- Even the most experienced vet might need to bounce the skull crushers. Try not to.
- No extras today. If you need more, speed up. <--- Rookies ignore!
- Pro tip: One thing to never do during burpees.