Daily Extras -
Complete another round of the workout above!
- This is where I usually take the time to go on about all the things you should be careful about when it comes to this workout. Thing is, there really isn't anything you shouldn't be careful of. So, let's just leave it at this - use your head and you'll be fine.
- For the double unders - try them! Seriously. They are better for you than regular rope jumping. They require quite a bit more fitness (coordination, balance, accuracy). If you'd like to progress you must make some progress. Ha! I love sentences like that.
- 3:1 alt for no DU.
- Why and How to do Double Unders - (by Neil)
- Biceps are going to be sore tomorrow! Rookies should scale Aussies.
- Oli = short for Oliver (pronounced ALL-OVER)
- Be super careful with those DLs.
- There is more fitness benefit from using KBs vs. DBs.
- Snake the pushups. We're going for time today.