Complete 4 rounds of each couplet before moving to the next. Employ strict form with the lifts. Couplets may be completed in any order.
20 tic tocks L 25/35
20 OH DB press (strict) 15/20 ea.
Post "done" along with tips for others and your future self to comments.
Daily Extras - After completing 4 rounds of the couplet, run 800 m before moving to the next.
- It's shorter than it looks.
- Form is key on the lifts. Ideally, you'll find a weight that will cause your muscles to burn like hell during the 20 reps. Remember, you only get 4 sets so play around with the weights a little before the workout to see where you are at today.
- It's not timed, but put a hurry on. If you aren't sweaty by the end, you owe me a mile.
- Don't be afraid to play with the weight on that standing mid row.
- If you aren't sweaty by the time you get to the squat couplet, turn it into a goblet squat.
- That V-twist/mid row combo will be interesting. Used a 10 pullup/20 V-up combo when testing this. It was devastating. If you are feeling froggy ... go ahead. Just let me know how it treated you in comments.