Daily Extras - Run 400m during the 2 min rest. You'll need to hurry.
- This workout is meant to be an ALL-OUT 4 min sprint! Just sit-down, shut-up, push hard and holdthehellon!
- If you are pacing yourself during the 4 min, you are doing a different workout than we posted.
- A lot of folks will be doing the v-ups on the box. You know, that sit down and lift your legs thing while you crunch? That's all-good, but you'll get more out of it by running to the mat, or just dropping to the floor and doing REAL Vs.
- Vets might need more weight for the triceps. Then again, if your tris are smoked from monday switch this move for a cable push-down.
- The GPP Jumping Pullup
- How To Do A Kipping Pullup
- If your HR isn't in the sky (or, if you are feeling froggy) during the KB couplet, consider a bigger KB 35/55.