Daily Extras - Add 10 min.
- Fair warning: it's a LOT of cardio. 4-ish miles for some of you.
- If you need more (cardio) try stacking 2 plates or try this.
- Let's lay off the shoulders today, shall we?
- No cables? OH DB triceps ext. for you.
- I'm a little iffy on the weight suggested for triceps press downs. Experiment with the weights. Let me know what you settled on (in comments). Weight should be just barely manageable on your first set of 25. The next set may not be. That's fine.
- Tap down elbows and toes on EVERY crunch.
- Pelvis and shoulder blades and pelvis come off with EVERY crunch.