Daily Extras -
Rope Jumps and Mile as above.
- The GPP Jumping Pullup
- How to do a Kipping Pullup
- This is going to be a ROUGH one on your hands today. Consider gloves or tape to prevent rips.
- Don't be afraid of a little "monkey motion" on those bent rows today. "Little" is the word in focus here.
- If it is poor weather where you are, exchange the run for 8 min of intense cardio.
- If you did back work yesterday for shaping bias, swap today's workout with chest/shoulder shaping bias. Begin with the rope jumps and finish with the run as Rx.