Daily Extras - carry a 15/20 lb. DB with you on the run.
- Yes, yes we did this one recently too. What can I say? I guess I'm on a roll.
- Why isn't this one for time? If you rush a balance move it usually shortens the ROM which can significantly decr. benefits.
- Sit & reach situps are meant to incr. hamstring flexibility.
- Don't v-twist with your arms. Use your shoulders/torso to move the ball.
- Want more out of those planks? Use R leg only for 10 counts, then 10 counts L.
GPP Podcast #4 - Josh Patel
When I call for 95# on a DL, Josh will do 200+. He will doggedly sit there and finish ever last rep at, many times, double the recommended weight. Everybody wants to know what his deal is. In this podcast, I get to the bottom of it.