400m unilateral running biceps curl R 15/20
400m unilateral running biceps curl L 15/20
40 BB biceps curls 45/65
400m unilateral running OH press R 15/20
400m unilateral running OH press L 15/20
40 OH BB press (strict) 45/65
400m R side bucket carry 15/20
50 tick tocks R 15/20
400m L side bucket carry 15/20
50 tick tocks L 15/20 -
Post "Rx," or reps missed to comments.
Daily Extras - Wherever you see "2 min" - make it 3!
- Not an outsider runner? Cool just do 2 min on the treadmill.
- If your shoulders are feeling it from Monday, use a little lighter weight.
- It's going to be rough, but use strict form on those 40s. You may need to put the weight down for a min, but stricter form will shape the muscle more nicely.
- Ever try doing tick tocks while extending your free arm above your head? Katie V. said she did it last time (Candice turned her onto it). She said the sides of her abs were so sore she thought she had broken a rib. Hope you don't get that sore. Sometimes it's good to mix things up.
- The best way to scale this workout is by doing fewer reps while running. Then again, if you are looking for more today - more please!
- Watch your form on those squats. Sometimes sets over 20, or so, get a little sloppy.
- Revenge workouts are fun.