Daily Extras - Do the "Plus" version. That's 2 extra rounds. Sub spin bike with burpees. Sub row for jump squats. Perform the subs for entire workout.
Be warned, doing the "PLUS" will extend your workout into the next class period. You'll likely need to be a little patient and not be on the clock, or just wait a couple min while the trainer demos the workout for the next class.
- Yep, in fact, we DID just do this one. But I was pimping for workout ideas on the GPP Podcast (see below) and CB spoke up requesting this. I figure, if it's good enough for CB ...
- I know ab days aren't glamorous. I know they are boring. I also know they are magic. We need them. ASP is the most glamorous ab workout we have.
- The GPP Soreness Scale - Musings by Neil
- Put the saddle all the way down. Do your pedaling out of the saddle. Sprint!
- Experiment with a heavier KB swing. It might take a step up (35/54) to really tax you.
- You should be breathing heavy throughout this entire workout.
- Limit transition times. Those 5 secs come at you fast. Be looking ahead to the next station.
- Don't bother strapping yourself into the row. Takes too long. Plus you are only going to be there, like, 55 seconds.
- No bikes/rowers? Cool. Any 1 min cardio move aimed at incr HR is fine (burpees, running, rope jumps, plate switches, etc.).
Doing a GPP Podcast now! It goes live every wednesday. Don't worry, I'll post it here too - in case you miss it. :)
Also, below is a planning meeting for "Unrivaled Health." It's the podcast I'll be doing with Scott Mitchell (12 NFL quarterback, Biggest Loser) at KSL! Yep, it's still in the works!
GPP Podcast (every Wednesday LIVE)
Unrivaled Health Podcast w/ Scott Mitchell and KSL.