In two minutes you are to run 200 m then complete the assigned reps below. At the top of a new 2 minutes, repeat the series but add 2 reps per exercise. Continue with this as far as you are able. You have completed the workout when you either "tap out" or cannot finish the work within the given time.
Post rep series completed to comments.
Daily Extras -
- Keep hold of the DBs during the squat (front squatting them = better).
- Run 1 mile
- Reps will go as 5,7,9,11,13,15,17,19,21,23.
- Not many of you will go much further than 19. Please post if you do.
- After completing your reps, whatever is left in your 2 min is your only "rest."
- You'll need to get on your horse during the run if you expect to get any reps done.
- Strict reps will help develop muscular appearance. Reps done quickly adds to conditioning without as much "shaping" effect. You decide what you need most today. I'm going to do a few of both.
- Sit squat Hip Mobility
- Thanks to the folks at Venafi who helped me create this one.
I know you are likely Dr. Rhonda Patrick'd out, but you have to see this. There are some secrets here worth knowing!
---"Hi guys, it's been an awesome year. Thank you for your support and motivation. GPP has changed my life. I'm excited for the next year! I never wanted to be in pictures before this journey so I don't have many before pictures. Thank you for your help!"--- 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 We are so proud of Teddy and the amazing hard work he has put in this past year to transform his life! What an incredible change! Hats off to you Teddy! You are an inspiration to us all! 🏅🏅🏅🏅🏅🏅🏅🏅🏅🏅🏅🏅🏅🏅 #gpp #gppfit #gppfitness #neilanderson #optimalhealth #aspectsofhealth #fitness #fitnessfamily #weightloss #tranformation #soproud #hardwork #healthy #dedication #youcan #getfit #healthylife