10-8-6-8-10 reps per round of BB bent rows (heavy)
3 min plate switches (4" platform)
5 sets of 20 Aussie pullups
3 min stationary side hops R (4" platform)
5 sets of 15-20 shoulder shrugs 15/20
3 min stationary side hops L (4" platform)
Post weights used and failure points from the shoulder shrugs to comments.
- Monkey Motion? (Musings by Neil)
- Do lifting segments in straight sets.
- If needed, use monkey motion for rows and Aussies.
- If you are new to Aussies, be warned, they can make arms swollen. Scale reps rookies!
- The weights suggested for shrugs will be too light for some.
- It's PULL week! See vid R for explanation.