- Workouts like this will help to move some blood around. That'll make you feel a bit better. Probably even help you recover a little faster.
- You're not on the clock today. Just get your HR up and keep it there. To do this effectively, you'll have to be looking ahead. Know where you are going next and make quick transitions from one exercise to the next.
- Can I partition? NO - It's like 35 reps! Try to get them all in one go!
- Maybe just watch out for those pullups. It's probably a good idea to break them into small chunks by doing sets of 3-5. If that seems like too many, alternate between jumping pullups and kips.
- Post time to comments.
- You are on the clock, but use stellar form.
- Use two DBs to weight the squats. Hold them anywhere. I like to hold them on my shoulders. Some like to hold them down to their sides.
- Use only one DB for the HWS.
Ten Lessons Learned from Basic SEAL Training That Could Help You Change Your World
Third day in! Let's go teams!