Set an alarm to beep at you every :30s. When you hear a beep, do front squats as outlined below. Next beep do the pullups. Next beep do the OHs. Continue rotating through the exercises as described x 8 rounds. Every :30s you should be doing a different exercise. It is NOT all three exercises every :30s.
After you've completed your 8 rounds of "Crazy Eights" rest 3 mins. Then complete:
500 rope jumps
2 laps elliptical 8/10
4 min spin bike
- Yep! We are doing it again! I found a hole in our fitness. Need to patch it. See explanation on our instagram feed (R)!
- Experiment with the weights. Crazy Eights should leave you in a writhing pile of muddled sweat and tears by the end. 65/95 will not serve the saltiest of vets.
- Remember, this is a 12 minute all out blow! Push yourself (vets only).
- Post weights used to comments.
- I know I promised more running. I will, but it's supposed to rain tomorrow where I am. If it's not raining where you are, put an 800m run at the beginning of this workout and an 800m run after instead of the cardio posted.
3/17/18 Movement Clinic