Perform 8 rounds of 20 seconds work followed immediately by 10 seconds rest for each of the following exercises. Complete all 8 rounds before moving to the next exercise. Exercises are:
Post reps completed to comments.
Daily Extras - Do 4 more rounds of ea.
Best if you can find a way to stack all 12 rounds on top of each other. Problem with that is, the class will be using the clock to do 8 rounds. Then they will rest 30 sec and move onto another 8. Timing will be off if you are trying to follow. Maybe download the SIT (Simple Interval Timer) app on your phone? It's FREE.
- Most of the time T2T superman back extensions are done slowly on trainer's count. Not TODAY. Today, do as many full ROM extensions you can in the 20 sec "work" period. During the "rest" period, hold the UP (extended) position until the clock beeps to go again. If you must break a set, try to take the break during the 20 sec "work" phase. If you can, try hard to hold the UP position all the way through the 10 sec "rest."
- Remember to switch hands on the High Windmills at 4. Here is the alt for the high windmill if you have shoulder flexibility issues.
- Straighter legs are better on the v-ups.
- Straighter arms and legs are better on the Supermans.
- Be a little careful on those high windmills. Ease into them. If it's been a while since you did them, or if you aren't all the way warmed up, they could lead to roughed up hammys.
- Alt for the high windmill.