Daily Extras - Do the "Plus" version. That's 2 extra rounds. Sub spin bike with burpees. Sub row for jump squats. Perform the subs for entire workout.
Be warned, doing the "PLUS" will extend your workout into the next class period. You'll likely need to be a little patient and not be on the clock, or just wait a couple min while the trainer demos the workout for the next class.
- I know ab days aren't glamorous. I know they are boring. I also know they are magic. We need them. ASP is the most glamorous ab workout we have.
- The GPP Soreness Scale - Musings by Neil
- Put the saddle all the way down. Do your pedaling out of the saddle. Sprint!
- Experiment with a heavier KB swing. It might take a step up (35/54) to really tax you.
- You should be breathing heavy throughout this entire workout.
- Limit transition times. Those 5 secs come at you fast. Be looking ahead to the next station.
- Don't bother strapping yourself into the row. Takes too long. Plus you are only going to be there, like, 55 seconds.
- No bikes/rowers? Cool. Any 1 min cardio move aimed at incr HR is fine (burpees, running, rope jumps, plate switches, etc.).