Daily Extras - None today.
- I'd do this one in the order written.
- It's a lot of jacked ropes. Remember, you are not counting the hits, you are counting the out + in.
- Snake em if you got em.
- The KB will drift just a little further up during the Jack than what we usually call for. Do what comes natural, unless natural = super far from the norm.
- If you are inexperienced with the press jacks, use only 1 DB.
- Keep those abs tight on the press jacks. Well, actually, keep them tight on everything.
- Plank jacks will be a treat right after those v-ups.
- try to do the row in under 1 min.
Profile Nutrition Folks are Coming Tomorrow!
A bunch of you have been asking about that Profile Nutrition stuff Linds and I are doing. In anticipation of our next team challenge, the Profile Nutrition folks are setting up shop here at GPP HQ to demo their goods. Pretty sure they'll have some stuff you can try and ect. They'll explain it all when they get here.
If you have questions, or if you want to dial your nutrition in, in a very organized way, make sure you are here Tuesday morn. Last time we talked Spencer said he'd be here around 0530 am and would stay until 10ish. He said there would be samples and ect.
Pain is the Great Purifier
I'm weird. I believe in embracing pain. I believe pain is the great purifier. I believe pain causes fear and FEAR is the root of all failure. Those who learn to control their response to pain will be less fearful. Those without fear can accomplish ANYTHING.
Folks have asked me, "Dude what's the difference between folks who are successful at health and fitness vs those who are NOT?"
My response, "Anyone who has learned to become healthy isn't afraid of a little pain."
I'm not saying we should all strive to be like David Goggins (vid below). But, if we were a little more like him than not ... it would be well for us!
NOTE: If you are sensitive to harsh swears, the vid below is NOT for you. Joe Rogan and David Goggins engage in a very enlightening conversation about hardening up the mind. IT IS NOT WATERED DOWN. They use frequent, almost constant foul language for the entirety of the show. (roughly 2 hours)
I must say, it was one of the most enlightening interviews I've seen in a LONG time!