- Depending upon your fitness level and experience with this type of workout, this has the potential to go over 40 min today. It wasn't meant to be an hour long workout. Please cap your workout time at 40 min.
- Vets move quickly!
- These are light DLs, but don't underestimate them. Neutral spine please!
- Grip the pulldowns just outside of the bends of the bar.
- Don't have a pulldown cable? Try THIS.
- When going for time I prefer less strict movements (generally). Therefore conditioning curls and snaked pushups.
- Can't just do 50 total biceps conditioning curls. That'd only be 25 per arm. It'd also be weak sauce (unless you're new). Here's the thing though, if your elbows are giving you fits, form them up with a lighter weight. Keep you palms up the entire time. Maybe even skip them altogether, if you are unsure how these will affect you.