- I've been dishing out HELL-beatin's since NYD. Backing off a bit today in anticipation of Friday. I'd use it to actively recover if I were you. :)
- The intention of this workout is to spike your HR with a sprinted row + heavy weights then force it to recover under moderate activity.
- To get the most out of this workout, come a little early and play with the weights you'll be using during the workout. Start light then find 85% of your 10 RM for each of the weight exercises above. I need you at or near your 10 rep max (RM) throughout the workout. Only when you are ready though. Rookies don't even try it.
- To give you an idea, Rob H. pulled a 185 for DL, 13 on the pull-downs and used 40s OH!
- Now, plow this thing! Most of our vets got around 4 rounds of this in the beta version. I challenge you to get 4 again! (rookies ignore)