Daily Extras - Add 100 squats
- Consider doing the extras.
- TWO DBs = a lot of weight for pressjacks. If we've got your shoulders flared up from busters yesterday, use only ONE. Or even skip them if necessary.
- If you know high rep KBs will twinge your lower back, convert KB swings to Superman back ext.
- High rep workouts are still meant to be done with terrific form.
- The conditioning curls are counted 1+1=1. Like God intended.
- Remember, arms should get all the way straight, and then all the way bent. Let the hips do the rest. It's OK to put a bunch of shoulder and torso into these. You're supposed to.
- Go at those rope jumps like your house is on fire and the only thing you have to knock the flames down with is the wind of your rope.
- Keep track of the highest consecutive number of rope jumps. You may surely go above 1000 if you are on a roll.
A Word on Saturdays ...
I don't really program Saturday's. It's not that I DON'T program at all. It's against my nature to just throw any old thing out there and let you work with it. But, Saturday workouts are extra credit. If you missed one during the week, I'd prefer that you come in on Saturday and make it up. If you didn't miss any, the programmed Saturday workout is usually a fairly middle of the road gig. It'll get you a workout, but I try hard not to leave you limping - much! It might even help you work out some of that soreness from yesterday.
Also, weekends are meant to be participated in with your whole body. Get out there into the world. Be physical. Enjoy ALL of your senses! USE your fitness! As you do, if you find yourself in a cool place and think to snap a pic of yourself and your loved ones doing something cool, send it to me! I'd love to feature you on this site!