Daily Extras: If you complete this in under 20 min, perform 6 back down to 1 again. Careful now, remember, that's a lot of pullups (76). Most folks who go over 50 suffer tears.
- It is a short workout today. Pour your heart and soul into this workout and really gas it (rookies ignore). Complete each rep as perfectly as you understand it. Pour on the intensity and then sit back and reap the benefits.
- With pushups, try hard not to let any other part of your body touch the floor but your chest. Be sure to get your arms all the way straight at the top of each movement.
- Over-emphasize the pullups by pulling your chest to the bar.
- Try hard to find benefit in the short stuff. It is there. It just may not be as apparent as with the longer heavy breathers. TYT!
- Vets: go at this workout at a copper tasting pace. You KNOW what I'm talking about here.
Found a cool mine on the way to flag rock! Patsey's mine is cool. We walked about 200' into the mine and it looked like you could go way back further in! You should try it. Check it out HERE if you are in the area!